The JustWorld International “Adopt a Project” campaign identifies opportunities to support a number of highly successful nutrition, health and hygiene, education, leadership, recreational, cultural, and sports programs in the developing countries where JustWorld works with established partner organizations to give at risk children a “leg up” to a brighter future.
As we launch our annual “Adopt a Project” campaign to keep our projects flourishing, we invite you to join a likeminded group of donors who are passionate about changing the world. Adopt a Project contributions provide critical operational support to JustWorld projects in Cambodia, Honduras, Guatemala, and Brazil, so we can continue to help at-risk children in impoverished communities become healthy, educated, and productive members of society who will grow and mature into leaders of tomorrow.
Please join us in reaching our 2012 goal of $491,000 so that JustWorld can continue funding operations for the following projects:
• People Improvement Organization, where JWI helps to maintain and operate two schools in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• The Los Patojos youth centers, where at-risk children receive community-based education, nutrition, medical care, and cultural development programs in Jocotenango, Guatemala
• The Natalie Johnson Center for a Just World, where children are offered education, nutrition, cultural, and sports programs in Tornabé, Honduras
• The Mobile Library Project with Compartir, which supports a community-wide literacy campaign in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
• The Angelworks scholarship program, which provides educational supplies for children who are excelling at school in the rural outskirts of Tegucigalpa, Honduras
• Instituto Reaçao, where JWI funds after-school tutoring and recreational programs for children living in the favela (slum) of Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
You have the power to change their lives. Why not start today?
Every donation helps us ensure continued success in changing the lives of thousands of children for the better!
ADOPT A PROJECT TODAY!
If you have any questions about adopting a project, please visit our website, www.justworldinternational.org, or email us at email@example.com.